This notice privides you with information on how APrevent Biotech GmbH (FN 432512y), A-6800 Feldkirch, Im Letten 3a, („we“ or “APrevent”) will process your personal data.
We welcome you to the services provided by APrevent Medical apreventmed.com (hereinafter referred to as this website) and its mobile devices. In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection of this website. Policy to protect your rights, please read the following:
1.Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data set out in Point 2 below for the following purposes:
- to fulfil your orders
- manage and maintain your account with us
- respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- marketing our business and products to you
- provide you with information you have requested about our company, our products and our services
2.Processed data categories
The types of personal data we may hold about you include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or email address and phone number)
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and name of company)
- Payment details (including payment card number, expiration date and billing address)
- Shipping information (including shipping address and phone number)
- Information about you, your physical condition or your health which may be provided to us by you or your health providers to enable us to manufacture or provide products for you
- Information generated by us in the course of our business relationship with you, such as a history of our interactions with you, your purchases from us and information about your use of our products
- Other Information (such as shopping behaviour and preferences)
3.Legal basis for processing personal data
EU Data protection law requires us to have a legal basis before processing any Personal Data about you. The legal basis for us processing your Personal Data for the above purposes may be because: (i) you have provided your consent; (ii) it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; (iii) the processing is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation; or (iv) the processing is in our legitimate interests of operating and promoting our business.
4.Transfer of your personal data
We intend to keep your Personal Data confidential, in compliance with our legal obligations. For the purpose set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- Companies that are part of our corporate group
- in order for us to comply with our legal obligations, e.g. where we are required to disclose certain information to tax authorities
- to any of our outsourced vendors, suppliers or distributors to facilitate the provision of contracted services or goods
- IT service providers that we use
- for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to a third party in countries outside the country in which it was originally collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out in section 1 above, in particular your personal data may be transferred throughout the APrevent group. In these circumstances we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by organizational, technical, contractual and/or other lawful means. You may be entitled under applicable law to receive a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your personal data and privacy rights; please get in touch with us for further information on how to exercise this right.
5. Retention of personal data
Your Personal Data will be retained for the duration of our business relationship and for a period of time thereafter as required by applicable local law or where we have a legitimate and lawful purpose.
6.Security measures used to protect the personal data
We take appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures designed to safeguard and secure any Personal Data provided to us.
Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain an appropriately high level of due diligence at all times, it cannot be ruled out that information that you disclose to us via the internet may be viewed and used by other persons.
Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us and/or unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. hacking attacks on e-mail accounts or telephone).
7. Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, and (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing, (v) to request data portability, (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
This website uses "cookies" to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safer.
A "cookie" is a small text file that we send via our web server to the cookie file of the browser on the hard disk of your computer. This enables our website to recognize you as a user when a connection is established between our web server and your browser. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website. The content of the cookies we use is limited to an identification number that no longer allows a personal reference to the user. The main purpose of a cookie is to recognize the visitors of the website.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our website and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
Permanent cookies: For improved user-friendliness, cookies remain stored on your terminal device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
In order to optimise this website in terms of system performance, user-friendliness and the provision of useful information about our services, the provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes your Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser and language settings, operating system, referrer URL, your Internet service provider and date/time.
These data are not merged with personal data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
10.Our contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
APrevent Biotech GmbH
Im Letten 3a
Email: [email protected]
Last update: July 2020